Welcome to my world. Here you will find a selection of designs, short films and graphics that i enjoy. Along with a small selection of my work and my thoughts.
All of the work is divided into sections, which you will find on the right hand side. Some of the sections are my current projects and research belonging to the brief, along with film and motion graphics, typography and identities from designers that i love.

visiting lecturer

Si Scott is visiting tomorrow for a talk about his work. I've been checking out some of his work, it is very decorative and detailed. I would like to try to produce similar pieces as part of my experimentation. The style of his illustration is not normally to my taste, however si scotts work is sophisticated and Gothic which does appeal to me.
Heres a small selection of his work I have found that appeals. I haven't found any motion pieces yet but this i would love to see as i think the work would work very well as a motion piece as it is so intricate and ornate it would be fascinating to watch all the different patterns unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment