Welcome to my world. Here you will find a selection of designs, short films and graphics that i enjoy. Along with a small selection of my work and my thoughts.
All of the work is divided into sections, which you will find on the right hand side. Some of the sections are my current projects and research belonging to the brief, along with film and motion graphics, typography and identities from designers that i love.

typical 25 year old

Choosing Briefs to complete for my final major project. I have narrowed it down and a few i am interested in are Itv2 ident, current, becks, type factory, 10things.
here are the current idents for ITV2. 


























Green has to be the most prominent colour and it needs to have a young theme. The music ident doesn't seam to follow the same format as the others, not sure why this has been designed this way. The cowboy boots and psychedelic colours in the dance one is fun, but it reminds me of me too much and i didn't think i was the target audience as i am not really your average 25 yr old. for one i am still a student, i live alone, i don't go out, (much), don't drink much and i don't go on club 18-30's holidays. I am wrong? is that a typical 25 yr old? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment