Welcome to my world. Here you will find a selection of designs, short films and graphics that i enjoy. Along with a small selection of my work and my thoughts.
All of the work is divided into sections, which you will find on the right hand side. Some of the sections are my current projects and research belonging to the brief, along with film and motion graphics, typography and identities from designers that i love.

FMP and SOI tutorial

Todays group tutorials on the final major project and writing the statement of intent gave me a lot to think about. The FMP requires a subject and theme to be able to complete a substantial volume of theoretical and practical work. My personal interests lye in film, cinematography and sci-fi novels, my graphical interests are typography, photography, motion graphics, web graphics, and animation. I am hoping I can find a way to combine my interests into a professional project suitable for the FMP.
Today I have sent a number of emails to number of design agencies for help and advice. I'm still unsure of my portfolio content and i am hoping the fmp will provide me with a number of good pieces to include in my updated portfolio. for now this will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment